If you are looking for a new exciting place to work, then you on the right page.
Unfortunately, we do not have any open vacancies at present, however, we are always interested to hear from people and have a read through CV’s as we are always looking for the right people.
Please send a copy of your CV so we can have a look through and keep you on file.
We need you to fulfill our visions!
As part of future planning and to ensure the expansive business development of our company, we are looking for a committed and success-oriented junior key account manager. Gladly also as a career changer.
Cristie was founded in Stroud, England in 1969. In 1994 the German Cristie was founded. Since that time we have been dealing with storage, backup and disaster recovery solutions. Our more than 300,000 installations around the world encourage us in what we do. We began providing our solutions to our customers as cloud or managed services as early as the early 2000s. With all our solutions and services, we create sustainable value contributions for our customers and partners.
- Sales of high-quality products and IT services in the field of data storage and data management
- Establishment and expansion of customer relationships
- Acquisition and support of new customers
- Analysis of customer needs and advice on possible solutions using a qualified team of our specialists
- Know-how in the IT environment, ideally experience in the areas of storage, data management and backup
- Technical/university studies or qualified vocational training
- Good basic IT skills
- Committed personality who argues convincingly and is highly self-motivated
- Confident demeanor, presentation skills, negotiation skills and closing deals
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
what we offer you
- The opportunity to leave your personal footprint in a growing company
- Short decision-making processes and plenty of creative freedom
- An individually designed, performance-related remuneration
- Demanding and varied work environment
- Modern tools and a modern workplace
- Possibility of a company car after the probationary period